MyBlogGuest has already declared their spring contest. You will be able to earn up to 500 USD by using the WordPress plugin of MyBlogGuest (which was introduced back in September, 2012) and promoting this plugin. Those who do not know much about the WordPress Plugin of MyBlogGuest, they can simply read my article “MyBlogGuest WordPress Plugin – You Must Install” and who do not know about MyBlogGuest then they can read my article “MyBlogGuest – The Best Guest Post Exchange Site!“. The WordPress plugin from MyBlogGuest is really helpful to get a lot of article from your WordPress Dashboard. I am using it for my blog “Tech n Techie” and getting some good number of quality article from this plugin.
Some Basic Information about the MyBlogGuest WordPress Plugin:
The WordPress plugin is very easy to install. After installing the plugin, it will show its icon in your WordPress dashboard (in the left sidebar) just like the below picture:
So, from the above picture, you can see that you will be able to find articles from the “Article Gallery” of MyBlogGuest. You will also be able to see the articles that are given to you by the authors. If any article is given to you, then you will get one notification on the upper side of the dashboard in “red color” and if you click on that notification, it will drive you to the article that is given to you.
Beside that article it will be written as “Pending Publication” and if you are allowed to import that article to your WordPress draft. Then you need to click on “Edit” to edit that article and publish finally. After publishing that article, you can also inform it from your WordPress dashboard just by clicking on “Inform MyBlogGuest” tab.
The procedure is very simple and easy. To get more number of articles from MyBlogGuest article gallery try to be specific while offering your blog for article. Include the below things in your offer proposal:
1. The name and url of your blog
2. Current Page Rank and Alexa Rank
3. The niche of your blog
4. Also try to mention something which makes the author of the article think that the offer is not like a random offer rather it is specially for his article. You can mention the title of the blog or tell him that the article is interesting.
5. Also try to explain why the article will fit to your blog
The above mentioned points just increase your chance to get more article from the article gallery through MyBlogGuest WordPress Plugin.
MyBlogGuest Spring Contest : How to Win up to 500 USD from MyBlogGuest?
MyBlogGuest has already declared the prize amount of their spring contest. You can win the contest by using MyBlogGuest WordPress plugin or just by promoting about the WordPress plugin from MyBlogGuest! This is very easy if you are having a self-hosted blog in WordPress, right?
The contest is on from 21st March to 6th May, 2013. During this 6 weeks, MyBlogGuest WordPress plugin will track your activity and if you are using very frequently then you have a great chance to win a prize up to 500 USD. This is cool right?
The Prize Amount and Criteria’s are Below:
- $500 prize: Most active publisher (The one who published the most articles through our plugin);
- $500 prize: Most active “interacter” (The one who actively promotes published guest posts on social media, replies to comments and interacts with the guest author. Feel free to use ViralContentBuzz to promote your guest posts!)
- $300: Editor’s choice (Our moderators’ special prize)
- $300: Contest promoter (Our special prize to the blogger who will spread the word about this contest)
You will get the details of this contest here in this link CLICK HERE.
If you do not have any account in MyBlogGuest then just get one by Registering Here.
To watch the video about how to use this WordPress plugin you can watch THIS VIDEO.
Promotional Video of This “Spring Contest of My Blog Guest” Created by Tech n Techie :
So, what are you waiting for? Participate in the contest and win up to 500 USD !!
Himadri is a part time blogger. He loves to write on technology and technology related tips & tricks. Blogging is his passion! He is an Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer.