Those who are blogging for a good number of time or new to blogging they all know about My Blog Guest.Those who do not know about My Blog Guest can read “My Blog Guest – the best guest post exchange site online!“.My Blog Guest has recently released WordPress Plugin and the name of the plugin is MyBlogGuest.Those who are using My Blog Guest already know that there is one “Article Gallery” in my blog guest and you will be able to offer your blog to publish those articles in the article gallery.
My Blog Guest is going to give this facility to offer your blog for those articles directly from your WordPress admin page or WordPress dashboard.You even do not need to sign in to My Blog Guest to offer your blog for one article.By installing the plugin you will be able to do it directly from your WordPress admin page.The plugin is still in alpha stage and still there are lot of changes to be come.But still it is awesome because you will be able to offer your blog for articles and you will also be able to see the status right from the dashboard whether your blog offer is accepted by the author or not.You will also be able to directly publish the article in your blog.If any author accepts your offer you will be able to see it in your WordPress dashboard and you will be able to import the article directly to your draft and after proper checking you will be able to publish the article easily.
Now the question comes how to install and where to get the WordPress plugin in your dashboard.For normal cases if you want to activate any plugin in your WordPress dashboard, at first your go to the Plugin tab of your dashboard and then click on “Add New” and then search in the search tab by the Plugin name.But as the plugin is new, you will not be able to get it in the search result.So, below are the steps from where you need to get this and how to install MyBlogGuest WordPress Plugin:
How To Install MyBlogGuest WordPress Plugin:
1. To download MyBlogGuest WordPress plugin you must need to “Register a free account in MyBlogGuest”.After getting registered your blog will get verified by MyBlogGuest.Those who are existing member they do not need to register again.After log in you can follow from the 2 step.
2. Just go to your “My Menu” tab and from drop down select Add /Edit Side Tags.Click on it.After that you will be able to see one WordPress sign beside your blog name.Click on that and you will get the screen like below:
3. Now Click on the “Get WP Plugin” and your “MyBlogGuest” WordPress plugin will get downloaded.
4. Now go to your WordPress dashboard and then go to “Plugin” and then click on “Add new” and then click on “Upload” and select your file which you have downloaded from MyBlogGuest.
5. After installing “Activate” your plugin and you are done.When the plugin will get activated, you will be able to see that in the left column with MyBlogGuest logo and the tab is named as “MyBlogGuest”.From this tab you will be able to find article to your category and you will be able to make offers.
I have installed this in my blog and it looks like below:
Now i am able to offer my blog to the articles just from my WordPress Dashboard and it is easy.I am able to preview the article.I can check the status of my offer.
If you want to enjoy this opportunity from your WordPress blog then just do the above steps and increase the number of guest post in your blog.Thank you MyBlogGuest for this facility and thank a lot to Ann Smarty, the CEO of MyBlogGuest.If you want to know more about Ann Smarty and her blog then you can read the post “Online Interview With MyBlogGuest CEO – Ann Smarty “.
If you want to know more about this MyBlogGuest WordPress Plugin then just check “Guest Blogging WordPress Plugin” or the video about this plugin in YouTube “Free WordPress Plugin for Guest Bloggers“.