Almost every computer user has faced this situation when they have accidentally or deliberately deleted an important file thinking of it as useless. Although there are plenty of recovery software available on the internet claiming to recover deleted files but not all of them are completely reliable. Some of them are paid software while others aren’t efficient enough.
If you are looking for recovery all your lost data and files, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free is the recovery software you should opt for. It is available to be downloaded for both Mac & Windows platform. Let’s have a look at the way you can use this software for your hard drive recovery without any hassles.
- The first step is to download the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free. You can download the basic version free of cost; however, for enjoying the extensive features you will have to upgrade it to the pro version.
- After you have downloaded it, install the software in your computer preferably in C drive.
- The next step is to launch the recovery software by double-clicking its icon on your desktop.
- A list of disks on your computer will appear on your screen, select the one from which you want to recover your data from.
- The next step is to click on the “scan” button. A scan will start which will search for all the deleted files and folders from that particular drive.
- Initially, a quick scan will start which will look for deleted files in the drive. After the quick scan, a deep scan will be initialized automatically for further search of deleted data.
- When the scan is completed, it will showcase all the recoverable data in the preview mode. You will be able to select the data you want to recover.
- Click on the recover button after you have selected the data you want to retrieve and save it on some other drive.
An important feature you need to know that EaseUS data recovery software free only support certain formats i.e. text, word documents, photos, and emails to be recovered. Despite the limitation, it is one of the best software for your hard drive recovery that you will find on the internet.