If you are blogging or your website is in WordPress you must be using a theme for your blog and you know what is WordPress blog themes. If you do not have any blog or website or want to start a blog or website, for those readers, in short, WordPress theme is the component of the blog which defines the desing and style of the blog. If you like a design of a blog in WordPress, this is because of the theme of the blog. There are a lot of free themes for WordPress blogs, but using the free themes are not always beneficial. There themes which are not free are called premium WordPress themes. You can buy those wonderful premium WordPress themes from any online WordPress theme shops.
Why You Need to Go for a Premium WordPress Theme:
There are some important reasons which can affect your business if you are not using a premium WordPress theme:
- Professional look of your blog.
- SEO optimized.
- Load faster than the free WordPress themes.
- Mobile responsive.
- Google Adsense optimized.
- These themes are designed to make your post viral.
If you are going to start a WordPress blog, I will recommend you to check the TruePixel WordPress Theme. This theme is already SEO optimized, loads faster and the design is quite professional for your WordPress blog.
Installation of Premium WordPress Themes
This is really simple to install Premium WordPress themes. All the theme files are generally a zip file. You will have to buy the premium theme. After buying the premium theme, you can download the zip file easily. After that you need to go to your WordPress dashboard >> Appearance >> Themes >> you will have to browse for the downloaded Zip file and install the newly downloaded premium theme. Easy!!
WordPress Themes or Template Structures
To download the process of downloading WordPress themes accurately it just needs the right method which you need to understand that hoe these systems are interactive towards the themes. These themes require 3 important files in a particular manner with the administration of WordPress. These files are explained as under.
1. PHP files an index: These files control the blog of a WordPress. These themes also include various other files that are the representatives of WordPress several sections in fact the only required and important file is the PHP file.
2.CSS file: These files are controllers of the appearance and layouts for the WordPress websites which are making use of definitions .CSS also contains the information that is essential to manage sections of themes to display WordPress theme’s name,description,version and author.
3. Screenshots: these are used in creating previews of the related themes which are present in the administration of WordPress and also manage the theme sections. These can be usual graphic files (gif, png, jpg) but these require names “screenshots “Such as screenshot jpg, screenshot gif and screenshot png. If you are creating themes with the help of designers than there is no need to worry if not so to ensure the basic files you can go on for double checking installing.
Directories of WordPress
There are 3 folders in the directory (root)
There is a folder under the WP-content which is named as themes. There you can place the folder that contains your themes. Lets understand this with the help of an example. Let’s consider a man wants to create a recipe blog. The theme e knows are the recipe and the structure of the folder will appear as:-
- Blog will be recipe
- The index will be named as the PHP file
- Style will be css
- And png screen shots.
This theme as discussed above will be a zip packed file. To use the zip file it will first need the unzipping after that uploading into the folder of WordPress themes. If a person already has installed under the directory like blogs and on the web then the structure of the directory will appear as.