We all know the importance of a dofollow backlink from a high page authority (PA) and domain authority (DA) site. But this is not always easy to get a dofollow backlink from a high PA & DA site. One single dofollow backlink from a high PA and DA site can change the page ranking of your site dramatically. Webmasters always try to get dofollow backlinks from site with PA & DA higher than 80. Here I am going to describe, how you can get a free dofollow backlink from Facebook which is PA 97 and DA 100.
If you think that you have already got a link from Facebook page for your website, you are wrong. The link which you can insert in your Facebook page is nofollow. The article links that you share in Facebook are also nofollow. But I am talking about dofollow backlink. So, lets start how to get a free dofollow backlink from Facebook.
- 5 High PR Free Bonus Backlinks for Your Blog
- How to Get a Free PR8 Backlink from Google Drive
- Get a Do Follow Backlink For Free in a Minute !
- Get Backlinks From PR8 Website For Free Part -1
- Get Backlink Information from Google Webmaster Tool
How to Get a Free Dofollow Backlink from Facebook:
- At first you will have to log in to your Facebook acocunt.
- Now please go to your Facebook page. If you do not have a Facebook page, you will have to create one to earn the backlink.
- Now please go to this link and click on “Add Static HTML to a page”.
- You will get the below window now and you will have to select the page where you want to insert the link.
- After selecting a page, click on “Add page tab”.
- Click on Set up tab.
Code that you need to insert:
<a href='http://www.YourBlogURL.com/' title='Your Blog Title' target='_blank' rel='dofollow'>Your Blog Name</a>
Note: please change the YourBlogURL part with your blog link.
- Now please save and publish. You are done!
- To see the link to check whether it works or not, go to your page home and then go to the “More tab”.
- From the drop down, please select “Welcome” tab and you will be able to see your dofollow link.
So, from the above image you can see the link “PetCare”. To check whether it is a dofollow or nofollow backlink you can use a Google Chrome extension “NoFollow”. Enable the extension and if it is a nofollow link, there will be a red dot circle around the link. If there is not red circle around the link, it means the link is a dofollow link.
Now you know how to get a free Facebook backlink within a minute or two. If you find this post helpful and want to thank me for the post, you can share the article with your friends on social media. Sharing is caring. If you have a blog, you can also leave your blog link via comment and I will visit your blog. I have also given some helpful links of posts which have some wonderful tips to get some high PR backlniks. You can also read those articles.