To cope up with the latest trend of technology, we are always upgrading our technical gadgets. iPhone is not an exception. Every year a new model of iPhone comes with new features and we upgrade our iPhone to a latest version. But while using the iPhone, we store a lot of important data and information which we need on a day to day basis. So, when the time comes to change from a old iPhone to a new one, we look for a smooth and problem fee data transfer option. Today, in this post I am going to talk about this kind of tool which will make your iPhone data transfer easy and the tool is absolutely free. The name of the tool is EaseUS MobiMover.
This the first and only free tool to transfer data from one iPhone/iPad to another one. This tool can take back up your data, share files between iOS devices and also sync iPhone/iPad data to your computer. This is supported by the brand new iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. The latest iOS version iOS 11 is totally supported by this tool.
Main features this tool has:
- Migrate data from your old iPhone/iPad to the new one.
- It can backup your iPhone/iPad data to your computer, in case you accidentally lost data from your iPhone/iPad.
- When your iPhone/iPad memory gets full, you can move some files from your iPhone/iPad to another one.
- This tool can share data with another iOS devices.
- Transfer multiple categories between two iOS devices or between iOS devices and computer.
- Add and delete iPhone/iPad items.
System Requirements to Download MoviMover Tool:
You will be able to download the tool in Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Users can download the free version of the software from this page MobiMover Free Software to Transfer iPhone Data.
This software supports data transfer between the below devices:
iPhone: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X
iPad: iPad mini2, 3, 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
How to Transfer Data:
This is very easy to transfer data. You will have to follow only 3 steps.
- At first you will have to download the software and then need to install it in your computer. You will have to select “Transfer to Device” then choose how to transfer data, by folder or files.
- Now, you will have to choose the folder or files you want to transfer. You will be able to select multiple kinds of data at the same time.
- Confirm the data you want to transfer and click the Transfer to transfer data to devices.
You will also be able to transfer data from one iOS device to the other one. You will have to connect both the iOS devices to the computer where the software is installed. Then you will have to select Transfer Other Device Option.
You will also be able to transfer file from iOS devices to PC. You just need to choose the option “Transfer to PC“.
To Manager iOS data you will have to click the option “Custom“.