In some old model cars, there are no USB ports. So, you cannot play music from your Android or iOS device. Even the flash drive does not support. In that case the only option is the CD player. But it may happen that you have bought a MP3 CD player and inserted the disc in your CD player and the CD player cannot play your CD. If this is your problem, then you are in the right place and I am going to give you the ultimate solution of your problem and you will be able to create music CD for car easily.
How to Create Music CD for Car which cannot Read a MP3 Player:
If your audio CD in the car cannot play MP3, the reason is, your CD player cannot read MP3 files which is the compact version of the music files. The file format which is supported by the CD player is WAV format. So, you need to create a CD with Wav files.
So, what is the easiest way to create a CD with WAV file formatted music? The answer is simple and easy. I am going to tell you the process step by step:
- Get a blank CD or couple of blank CD box. Cause you are not going to make a single CD. Keep some blank CD for future. You will only be able to record 15-18 songs in a CD with WAV music file.
- Now, choose your best songs from YouTube. Copy the link and paste it in this website YouTube to MP3 converter. Now, convert the video and download the files.
- Now, all the downloaded files are in MP3 format. The next step is to convert the MP3 files to WAV format.
- To do so, the first thing you need is a MP3 to WAV converter. You can download the converter from this link DOWNLOAD MP3 TO WAV converter. After downloading open the converter and it will look like the below picture:
Now click on “Start” and then click on “Continue”. Then the window like the window on right hand side will come up. Open the downloaded MP3 music files and convert the files in WAV format. Define a location to save those WAV files.
5. As the WAV files are ready now, this is time to burn the blank CD.
6. You can use the “Windows Media Player” to burn the CD. Click on the “burn” tab and you will be able to burn CD after inserting the CD in the CD rom.
Drag the songs that you want to burn and clic on “Start burning” and you are done! Your CDl ready within 15 to 20 minutes. Now, you have got a CD which is playable in your car audio player. Great! Enjoy the music now when you ride!!!